Friday, May 2, 2014

The supernatural

I have never had a supernatural experience. The closest thing to one was when I thought I was home alone, so I believed that the piano was playing itself. It was my mom. I don't know anyone who has told me any story about something supernatural hat happened to them. I might in the future, I don't know. If someone offered me a free reading of my future, I would decline. The only thing that keeps a surprise a real surprise is not knowing it. In my case, I like to believe that my life could go anywhere. Plus, I have a hard time believing hat people can see into the future. If I did get the reading done though, I would react calmly, and think about it. I don't know if that was my future no matter what, or if it will be depending on how I live my life, and the choices I make. All in all, I would not pay much attention to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment