Monday, March 31, 2014

Longer Lives

Yes. Scientists should try and do everything they can to lengthen our lives. With more time on our hands, we will be able to see and do more. If I could choose my lifespan I would choose no certain amount of years, but only until I truly felt that my time on this earth is done. Yes. Adding years to your life doesn't necessarily make it any fuller. What you do with those extra years, however, can. Some benefits of living longer lives would be to have a much larger pool of knowledge and wisdom over the years. I think the benefits do out way the consequences. You don't need to have the short luxury of a shorter life to be happy.

3 comments:

  1. What you say is so awesome. Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point I completely agree that we could acquire so much knowledge with extending the lives of others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with everything you said here. Each point that you gave was well put. Thank you, its nice to know someone else thinks the same as me! Great job Liam!

    ReplyDelete